[TR] TR6 motor animation

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 3 06:55:09 MST 2014

Chip,

They did it with an overhead cam for one thing. The PI would have helped
but maybe a version of the DOHC version Triumph engine of the early 60's
would have helped in a 6 cyl version with PI. I cant remember the name
of that DOHC engine but it was female. Maybe Sabina?

I dont see to many 240z's around my area. They did not do to well in the
salt, sand of the NE. There was one for sale nearby a few years back. I
took a good look underneath and interior/trunk and it was not too good.
It was a parts car at best.

But at the time both the 240Z and the 510 sedan were tearing up the SCCA
tracks.

Bob