[TR] TR6 motor animation

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 06:36:23 MST 2014

I guess we can only wonder what the sales volume for the TR6 in the USA
would have been if BL could have met emissions standards with the PI system
and  that was the standard engine version for USA cars?

My very first new car was a '69 TR6.....roughly a year later, a work
colleague bought a new 240Z.....he had 150hp - I did not.  I was thrilled  with
my TR6 mostly because I traded an ailing Spitfire for it, but his Z was
awesome:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1962 TR4  CT2052L

In a message dated 3/2/2014 9:39:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,