[TR] fix and ride

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Jun 29 20:21:54 MDT 2014

The u-joints in the axles have to deal with larger angles and
variable amounts of flexing, while the ones from trans to
frame-mounted diff are almost perfectly straight all of the time.

Driveshaft u-joints in a solid axle car won't last as long as they
have to flex more and have more misalignment continually.

Tony