[TR] Brake light woes

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 10:14:09 MDT 2014

I think if you remove the reservoir cap, stretch plastic wrap over the
opening and then replace the cap, essentially closing the vent hole to
create a vacuum, you will not lose any fluid. Don't forget to remove the
plastic wrap when you finish the replacement of the switch :-). Even if you
do lose some fluid, it's up stream of the wheel cylinders, so most likely
you won't have to bleed the system.

Bob