[TR] Brake light woes

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:04:33 MDT 2014

Darrell-

My guess is you are running Dot5 in your system?  That is what I think created
the same problem in my 3A - brakes would only light if I stomped on them,
sensitivity was lost.  My solution was switching to a mechanical switch
mounted under the dash.

I think you can pull that switch quickly and not need a complete rebleed, but
of course plan on bleeding just in case.  But if you do use Dot5, expect this
to be a recurring issue based on what I've seen.

Randy

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/deruiterville@hotmail.com