[TR] Catalytic Converter for TR6?

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 4 08:20:06 MDT 2014

Martin,

A converter will have no affect on CO2. It will convert CO to CO2 I
think. It may alter other gasses such as SO2 or SO3 and some Nitrogen
compounds. But what goes in the converter comes out, maybe in a
different form but the same elements. The only way I know of altering
elements is by fusion and fission.

Also, it will get very hot during operation. It will require a heat
shield of some sort.

The best bet is to keep your engine in top tune IMO.

Bob