[TR] The Debate

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Jul 22 18:25:29 MDT 2014

Yep, ever since these lists started out back in 198? the topic of what to do with
the car has come up. The same discussion occurs regardless of the marque. Keep it stock
or do as I wish?

The discussion won't end, because there is no one correct answer. We are people, not robots.
Our vehicles are going to show our personality one way or another.  It has always been this
way, and will most likely continue for the foreseeable future.

And the Team.Net lists will continue on, giving folks a chance to speak their piece about how
they feel about it.

mjb.