[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 198

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jul 22 17:57:26 MDT 2014

Good point Tony........ the majority of mods/upgrades are totally
reversible. Everything I've done to my car could be reversed in a few days
as I've saved the tranny, diff, axles, seats etc. All the old stock parts
are stored in the basement and/or shed. ....... but spend a week driving my
car and you wouldn't reverse anything. Pop the hood and it looks like a TR6,
rides like a TR6, sounds like a TR6 and handles like one too...

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/
1975 Mimosa TR6
TBI, 5 Speed, LSD, CVJs

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Rhodes
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:29 PM
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 198

I installed 1997 miata seats last year. Up to then I had my original leather
1966 TR4A seats. The drivers side developed a tiny full thickness tear and
was
going to get worse fast.  Also those seats gave me no upper back support.
The
top of the seat ends below my shoulder blades. Not at all comfortable for
more
than 45 minutes

The miata seats are quite firm, but fit me well. I really appreciate the
upper
back support!

The modification is easily reversed on about 1 hr or less.

I will be installing the Goodparts CV axles, also totally reversible, but a
nice functional upgrade

-Tony

Sent from my iPhone