[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 198

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:11:38 MDT 2014

We bought a Miater last spring.  Ibll be honest, at first I was like eh, this is not my favorite car.  After driving it for a while, its my DD in the summer, and getting a feel for what it actually had in store for me I fell in love with it. It doesn't have the power of my TR6 or TR8 but the darn thing handles like it on rails. Air is cold and cruise works great. I can put the top up  or down manually  while sitting in the drivers seat in about 30 seconds and it does not leak. I have a 35 minute drive through the country each way to work and I have a blast in the cures. I don't think tires are going to last me long in this car.

Marty

Sent from Windows Mail