[TR] Southern Oregon Repair Recommendations?

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Sun Jul 13 13:55:02 MDT 2014

Hi. On Friday, my 1962 surrey-top TR4 for was delivered to my new home in Ashland, Oregon, and I'd like to have a professional in the area take a look at the car. It's was restored a couple of years ago, but has been largely off the road since then. My main areas of concern are the brakes (which seem a bit weak) and the fuel systems (the garage smells of gasoline). My Triumph experience has been entirely theoretical until now, and I don't want to take any chances.

Thanks for any advice and recommendations for good service in the Medford/Ashland area.

-- Jeff