[TR] TR3 Coil

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Sun Jul 13 07:51:11 MDT 2014

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-00012-Ignition-Coil/dp/B001CO4WA2/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1405259410&sr=1-1&keywords=bosch+ignition+coil

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Connitt
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:51 AM
To: TeriAnn J. Wakeman
Cc: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Coil

Hi TerriAnn,
I have been looking for one of the Bosch blue coils with no luck. I
understand that they are epoxy filled vs. oil filled?
Would you know where I could purchase one of these coils, or maybe someone
else on the list knows of a source??
I have a misfire in my TR4A at constant speeds over 2,500 RPM but it idles
perfectly at 1,000RPM and will pull through the gears to 4,000 RPM like
crazy, just can't drive over 2,500 RPM for any length of time. I am thinking
it might be related to my coil. Or, it could be fuel related,, or maybe it's
those bronze valve guides that are being replaced with stock cast iron
pieces?
Still, I would like to get a source for the blue Bosch coil just in case.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Connitt