[TR] So there I was

Jeff fishplate at charter.net
Sun Jul 6 18:20:29 MDT 2014

On 7/4/2014 9:59 AM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman wrote:
> Italian V12s don't often roam the streets of Flagstaff. Flagstaff is an
> American iron town.  The annual downtown car show limits entries to the
> first 500 and of those I have yet to see more than 5 British entries and
> none of those pesky Italian V12 cars.

I just got back from a trip to Florida...in a two-block length, I passed
a Land Rover Dealer, a Lotus Dealer, and a combination Jaguar and
Maserati dealer.  But I still am quite satisfied with my little
six-cylinder song.

At least until I win the lottery.  Then I'll build a bigger garage.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

---