[TR] So there I was

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 07:59:54 MDT 2014

On 7/4/14, 5:54 AM, Wbeech wrote:
> Fear not Miss TeriAnn, class trumps fast every time.
But that V12 sounded soooo sweeet.  I've never cared much for
Lamborghini styling but there is something about the throaty roar of an
Italian V12 that resonates in my very soul.

My TR3 sings a very lovely song for a street 4 cylinder.  One that
brings a smile to my lips whenever I fire the car up. But it sounds
nothing like an Italian V12.  I guess I've spent too many years in the
pits at the Monterey Historics and roaming around Monterey car week.

I'll recover.  Italian V12s don't often roam the streets of Flagstaff.
Flagstaff is an American iron town.  The annual downtown car show limits
entries to the first 500 and of those I have yet to see more than 5
British entries and none of those pesky Italian V12 cars.

TeriAnn