[TR] So there I was

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:07:56 MDT 2014

On 7/4/14, 6:31 AM, Dave Connitt wrote:
> Nice Story TerriAnn!
> I think you should go for a long ride today. Chances are you might
> come across another Triumph owner.. Now that would be fun.
> Dave Connit
Thanks for the advice Dave but it looks a lot like rain for the back
half of the 4th and every day for the upcoming week.  We need it badly.

My 1960 Land Rover blew a head gasket on the final leg of a recent
camping trip and I am in the process of buttoning the engine back up.
Any dry time will be spent under the bonnet. The truck is 4 inches too
tall to fit into the garage.

There is only one other Triumph owner in town.  He has a TR3 & a TR6.
There is a guy who owns some Morris Minors but I haven't seen him on the
road for about 2 years.  It is truly a British car desert up here in the
high country.

TeriAnn