[TR] Off Topic Code Reader

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 01:45:01 MST 2014

Not on the low end but this product looks pretty cool to tie in with
your smart phones.

Just thought I'd throw it out for the list's perusing.

https://gopoint-technology.mybigcommerce.com/products/

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)