[TR] Fwd: Evans Waterless Coolant

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:16:09 MST 2014

I saw this used on an episode of Wheeler Dealers when they were redoing a
TR6.  I like the idea of never having to change coolant and plan to use on
my TR4 project. The engine is fresh from a rebuild and hasn't had water put
in, so I don't have to do the prep to eliminate the water.  Count me in and
I usually keep a gallon of antifreeze in the trunk when traveling anyways.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL
62 TR4 x2
75 TR6