[TR] TR4 vx. TR4A front bumber brackets

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 17:25:01 MST 2014

They are different, changed from TR4 to TR4A (TR250 is same as TR4A).

Part nos from Rimmers website, which has both diagrams:

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID200766

TR4: 610948 (LH) 610949 (RH)
TR4A/250: 808674 (LH), 808675 (RH)

Sorry, I don't have specimens to tell you how different they are.

Best,

Cliff