[TR] TR4 vx. TR4A front bumber brackets

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Tue Jan 28 15:09:21 MST 2014

Thanks Jerry,
I will look on the TRF site and see if they have the brackets there. I can
call TRF tomorrow at lunch just to double check if they may have them but
not be on their web page.
Since the TR4 and TR4A refer to different part numbers in their catalog,
something is up. I did talk to Scott Harper at Team Triumph as I said below.
He can't tell by looking at them if they are different or not. But, it
sounds like if I could tell him what the difference is, chances are he will
be able to locate them. Chris Simo suggested another guy down in North
Carolina who might be able to supply them. I need to contact him too.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt