[TR] tr3 Radiator

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jan 20 15:57:23 MST 2014

Hey Frank:  I am with your friend.  If the apron fits well, don't remove it
unless you really have to.  Taking it off involves loosening the fenders as
well and it can be a terrible job lining everything up again.  And that
beading is a pain, whether taped or not.  I have been looking at my cars (I
have 4 TR3s!) and I have to believe what you suggest is possible.  Give it a
try and let us know if you are successful !!

Andrew Uprichard