[TR] Long post: Cam failure - recommendations: need to select

aribert neumann aribertn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 18:37:49 MST 2014

Tomislav:

It was a new chilled iron blank.  I am not unhappy with the performance,
just wondering if there is a better grind out there for me.  You are the
second person to mention Wishbone - I'll have to look into that cam.

I have been pleased with the GP2 cam in my car - I was really looking
forward to pairing it with my distributor after having it recurved by
Advance DIstributor this spring - I think that there is a bit more
performance and mileage yet to be found in the car.