[TR] Jaeger clock in a TR3

Bill Beecher bill_beecher at flash.net
Wed Jan 15 09:25:49 MST 2014

I'll send a photo to you.  I would assume it is 12v from the car as the
appropriate posts are on the back along with a hole for an instrument light.

Bill

Sent from mobile Bill

On Jan 15, 2014, at 9:21 AM, Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr at gmail.com> wrote:

Bill --

Do you have any more info or a photo?  Can you tell whether it ran off of
12VDC or used a strange small battery?

There is a guy who converts clocks (mostly from Jaguars which commonly had
them) to modern quartz movements that use 12VDC or a  AA battery while
retaining the original external appearance.

Geo

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ahwahneetr@gmail.com