[TR] Jaeger clock in a TR3

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 15 08:26:05 MST 2014

Bill,

I have had one of those for as long as I can remember.

A few years ago, I hooked it up to 12V and to my surprise it worked.

I though about making a bezel for it but couldn't decide on "A" what car
to use it or "B" where to mount the clock.
So it sits in a box somewhere.

I have never seen a clock in a TR3, 4, 250, 6 or Spitfire. Maybe a Stag?

I think mine came from a Jaguar sedan.

Bob