[TR] TR6 lifters

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 19:00:40 MST 2014

Don't go nuts.  Use the tabs just as the factory did, bolts, etc.  Those engines went a long way esp. considering they were built by lazy workers assembling them between strikes.
I would point out to all of you who replace various tabs with loctite that you remove locktite with heat.
Remind me to post some photos (if I can find them) of the extra giant hole in the side of the block of a EP TR4 where we stupidly used loctite red instead of tabs on the rod bolts.
Oops.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone