[TR] Rear Leaf Spring Adjustment

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:54:36 MST 2014

Got the other inner sleeve that was frozen on the mounting stud off today.
Turns out that one came off with just a little heat. Lucky me!  Good news is
that both new leaf springs and bushings are installed!  Didn't need to take
off the mounting studs to get the leafs on with body on car.  I have to say
it was pretty easy to work on with the rear axle out of the car.

Speaking of the rear axle.  I am planning on having the outer bearings and
seals replaced as well as the front seal.  Everything is leaking of course.
Anything specific I should have checked while it is out of the car?  Don't
want to take the whole thing apart if it doesn't need it.  Thanks again for
everyone's help!

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL

62 TR4 x2