[TR] Are there any new hi-tech cheap gadgets I can buy to get my fuel mix...

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 15:09:57 MST 2014

In a message dated 1/3/2014 4:31:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lee.k.janssen at gmail.com writes:

If you  wish to keep your carburetors the answer is NO. There are very good
reasons  carbureted cars were no longer manufactured after the mid 1980s -
30 years  ago.

I assume your NO applies to the "cheap" part of the question.
You absolutely can get the mixture "right" in a pair of Strombergs. I won't
 be cheap and it wont have all the advantages of a modern computer
controlled fuel injection, but it certainly can be done.

Cheers
Jack Mc