[TR] Lifters

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Mon Feb 24 15:41:01 MST 2014

There has in fact been a problem with the lifters.

There are some articles out there indicating a minimum Rockwell Hardness for
them,  all of the ones I got from British Parts Northwest on my last 2
rebuilds passed, although I have heard that a lot of them from this and
other sources don't.

Just something to check - order extra and send back the ones that don't pass
or aren't needed.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711