[TR] TR4A window glass mechanism installation

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sun Feb 23 18:32:36 MST 2014

List,
I am having a bit of a problem getting the window mechanism's installed. I can
get the glass to go all the way up fine. Going back down, the window stops
with the top of the glass about 2 inches above the top of the door.
Has anyone run into this problem? I thought that maybe I had accidently
installed the mechanism from the wrong door but after swapping them out, it
didn't work any better.
If anyone has had this problem, please let me know how you corrected it.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
'67 Triumph TR4A