[TR] Carpet and Hoses for 69 Mk III Spitfire

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 10:19:57 MST 2014

I'm refurbishing my 69 Mk III dinghy car (see below) on the cheap
(it's going to be a working car not a show car) and thought I'd see if
someone on the list might have some spares lying on the shelves from
an unfinished project or parts that they ended up with after selling a
car. Looking for carpet and radiator/heater hoses. The carpet could be
a lightly used set if not too used (that's already in the car) and the
hoses I'd prefer to be new. Carpet needs to be black to match
everything else.

Thought I'd give this a shot before paying vender or ebay prices. I
know I've got parts lying around that I'd like to move and make some
space so I thought others might be in a similar situation.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)