[TR] Bad Gas?

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 01:43:29 MST 2014

I agree with Mark, check the float bowls. It's not that hard to pull
them with the carbs still on the car. Pull the bowls and dump the
contents into a white bowl and you'll see if there's crud that could
be making the float valve have problems. I pull the float bowls before
every long road trip (e.g. to VTR) as part of my prep list. Only six
little screws on each float bowl.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)