[TR] Alternator wire?

Joe Burlein floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 5 11:56:23 MST 2014

I just got done putting the engine back in 72 TR6.  When we starting hooking
everything back up I noticed a brown wire without connection. I assume it came
out of the block for the alternator but can't swear to it.  The wire is
constantly hot.  The car seems to run fine and all the electrics appear to be
working.  There doesn't seem to be any place in the electrical block to fit
the wire.  IE: no spades are missing wires.  The wiring diagram is unhelpful
to show what is actually wired in there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe B

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image.jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image.jpeg]