[TR] Spring compressor

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Tue Dec 23 13:23:35 MST 2014

On Dec 23, 2014, at 1:41 PM,James Henningsen wrote:

> Anyone know a good brand of coil spring compressor for TR4?  I would like to
> purchase one, but one I borrowed from local parts place is too big to fit
> inside coil spring.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Henningsen

TRF sells a remake of the original factory tool. It can be purchased with two plates - one for TR4s and the other for TR4As. The usual FLAPS ones can be dangerous (the external hook type). This tool uses a threaded rod down the centre of the spring.

Keith Stewart
<<< please note my new email address below >>>
keithstewart at bell.net