[TR] 10 spline diameters?

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Sat Dec 20 07:32:31 MST 2014

Bud, we did this conversion 40 years ago.  GT6 is a 1" 10 spline. TR6 is
a 1 1/8" 10 spline. We can supply a clutch disc compatible with whatever
you are using. Please let me know if we can help. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022