[TR] TR4A - OK, so this is weird..

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 14:23:54 MST 2014

My 4A does it too. It has done so for decades.  It tries to stall on a hard
left, even a fairly quick turn like going into my driveway.  Not sure why.
Seems unlikely to be fuel starvation because the condition occurs so quickly
that it would seem that there is not time to empty the bowls!   The floats are
in the original orientations, though I don't know where the pivots are
aligned.

-Tony

Sent from my iPhone