[TR] TR4A - OK, so this is weird..

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Dec 14 14:32:04 MST 2014

With the HS6, depending on the orientation of the cover on top of the
float bowl, that's probably exactly what's happening.  In racing we
need to have the pivot at the front or the back to avoid funny
business in the turns.  Otherwise you'll have one direction (usually
left) where the car starves for fuel.

Cheers, Tony Drews