[TR] Bullet Connectors

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 06:29:02 MST 2014

I have more than a couple bullet connectors on the old TR250 that are
marginal, I am talking about the external piece that the wires plug into in
Lucas harnesses to make connections for Triumphs (and MGs, and Austin
Healeys, etc.).  I have never purchased one to my knowledge because I always
have old spares lying around, but I have a few I would like to replace that
just don't seem to grip the wire ends reliably.  I have tried crimping them
down, but the internal metal seems as prone to breaking as it is to bending.

So anyway, this is my long winded way of asking, are the current items sold
as new decent and are they all created equal?  if not who makes, and more
importantly sells, the good ones?

Thanks, Greg Lemon
TR250