[TR] E-Type Prices Drop?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 19:26:37 MDT 2014

In my experience there are a fair number of scammers using AutoTrader.

They lift the photos right off of other for sale sites & auctions.

I suspect all three of those are scams.

OTOH, consider this:  http://goo.gl/CsvS7u

But good E-Types can still be had at reasonable prices - I got one about 2
years ago -- but like anything where money is involved, it is tricky.
These cars in particular can be made to look much better than they are with
bondo and paint.

Geo