[TR] Problems getting my TR4A running again

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 09:30:07 MDT 2014

Assuming you have spark.  Have you checked your static timing to insure that
the distributor timing is correct?

Make sure your intake manifold is seated properly on the head.

It is very easy to have a gap at the bottom on the 4 cyl tr's , a big gap.
It's so easy to do that I've done it 3x now and it's something I know to
look for (for the last two times anyway).

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711