[TR] Tr 6 Engine

Philip Ethier pethier7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:00:04 MDT 2014

Can you pull the spark plugs and run it on the starter motor?  Shoot oil
into the cylinders first.  Hook up an oil-pressure gauge and crank the
engine until you see oil pressure.

There is also some trick you can do first with the distributor-drive, I
think, but I have never tried that and I can ot advise you on it.

--
pethier at comcast.net still works also
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue