[TR] TR4A overdrive transmission

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Aug 25 12:39:38 MDT 2014

from the healey list...

There is a good if brief article in this month's issue of "Vintage
Motorsports" dealing with lube choices for both transmissions and
differentials.  Though the article does not go into matters such as what
metals like what GL ratings it does confirm that 75-90 transmission oil is
approximately equal in viscosity to 10w-40 engine oils and is the right
choice for most of us.

Worth a read--Michael Oritt

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/