[TR] Alloy valve cover oil consumption

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Aug 22 08:19:40 MDT 2014

It's all about crankcase ventilation. If you have excess discharge
issues, then you likely have other issues.
Worn rings, worn rocker bushing, overfilled sump, aux. top end oiler
kit.. In other words, I find it hard to believe it's the design of the
cover outlet..
  Dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/