[TR] Not TR - MGB

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Aug 16 07:08:03 MDT 2014

It might be something as simple as the ignition switch.  What does the
tach
do at this time?  (The MGB has an electronic tach and if the
switch is
cutting out it should drop to zero immediately even if the
engine is still
winding down.)  Also, does the heater fan and/or wipers
cut out at the same
time?

I had a dodgy switch on my MGB (back in the day) and on my TR6.  And
hear GM has had some issues as well.

Dave

-----Original
Message-----