[TR] Car shipping

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:05:10 MDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Tom B <tboggiano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone used A1A express auto shipping to ship a car...

I haven't, but in my opinion something to ask (if you haven't already) is
whether they own their own trucks & do the drivers work for them -- or do
they turn around and farm out the job to an independent?

Your car is only as safe & secure as the driver and truck involved.  If it
gets farmed out you will not only know little or nothing about the team but
it could indeed be changing transport & drivers along the way.

I've never had an problem shipping a car but I like to know exactly who
will have it, that it will stay with that driver and transport the entire
journey and have the cell phone number of the driver should anything arise.

Geo