[TR] Moss LED Instrument Lights

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 14:27:28 MDT 2014

... can't speak first hand as to their fit for a 3 no first hand knowledge
are they screw ins or bayonets in a Tr3?

...home now... just looked for and found my link

sencart.com
8 bulbs  were 13.16   I bought four colors
green, red, blue and white.
see attached pic

the sockets are Triumph screw in bases...fit al lthe standard lucas gauges
I used the greens in my spitfire as the speedo and tach already had
green filters in them
so now all my gauges are green in my spit.
Yes..you can press them right up against the filters without heat
issues. they fit just fine

this pic was taken with full fluorescent room lighting in the
shop...washed out by the leds!

search for 'Lionel'  for some reason pics o nthe page are not loading
but the pic at the bottom of the e10 bulb is what they look like.
the plastic guide color right below the leds is t he color of the bulb

four leds vs fliament

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler