[TR] Moss LED Instrument Lights

ptegler at verizon.net ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 12:37:15 MDT 2014

ridiculous prices though
as an example... the 5050s are nearly three times as bright as the 2030s
or 2538s on Moss bulbs
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-BA9-5-SMD-5050-LED-Light-Bulbs-
Xenon-White-Dome-Interior-Parking-Light-28-/351056109655?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_
Parts_Accessories&hash=item51bc932057&vxp=mtr

I can't seem to find my link right now..... but a couple years back I
bought 10-15 of each, white, red, blue and green..spent something like
$35 total including shipping from some Taiwan of Korean company ..damn
things hurt your eyes....much brighter than the stock incandescent.
I have a photo somewhere with one of each in sockets all side by side lit
at the same time. Very easy to see the colors and how much brighter than
stock they were
All my LBC's have 'em in them and none have died. Have them in the dash
as well as version ins the side running lights

I'll try to dig up the photo and post it..and the link if I find it.

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com On 04/28/14, William Breweratt.net> wrote: I see Moss
is selling LED lights for the dash instruments. Has anyone
installed them in a TR3? Do they work better and are they worth the
expense?

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID
=118372&SortOrde
r=1