[TR] Moss LED Instrument Lights

Pete Arakelian arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Mon Apr 28 09:46:13 MDT 2014

> I had problems fitting them in the speedo and tach due to the green colored
diffuser in the gauge i.e. they don't fit unless you remove the diffuser
- The same bulb will fit the idiot lights (brake, oil, ignition) but don't do
it as the lights won't work properly.

The WHITE LED's should not really be used behind a colored diffuser anyway -
they will wash out the color and be, in my opinion, too bright.
We have sourced a different unit for those applications a flat, short unit,
but they will have reduced side illumination.
You CANNOT run them in the ignition because of the way that system functions.

Peter