[TR] Moss LED Instrument Lights

75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Apr 28 08:56:20 MDT 2014

If the TR3 gauges are anything like the TR6 I have two caveats:
- I had problems fitting them in the speedo and tach due to the green colored
diffuser in the gauge i.e. they don't fit unless you remove the diffuser
- The same bulb will fit the idiot lights (brake, oil, ignition) but don't do it
as the lights won't work properly. I spoke to Moss tech support about the
problem and he acknowledged the fact and was going to tell the marketing people
to note the catalog and web site that they can't be used for those lights.

Bob Danielson

> On April 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a at att.net> wrote:
>

> I see Moss is selling LED lights for the dash instruments. Has anyone
> installed them in a TR3? Do they work better and are they worth the expense?
>
> http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=118372&SortOrde
> r=1
>

> -Bill Brewer
>
> ** triumphs at autox.team.net **