[TR] TR battery recommendation

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Sat Apr 26 10:53:30 MDT 2014

When my daughter moved from NY to FL her battery gave up, in my
opinion somewhat prematurely. What we were told was that heat is just
as bad as freezing temps and that auto batteries were also regional--
hot climates, cold climates. You didn't say how many months your
battery is warranted for and I've had a lot that died one month later.

Allen