[TR] TR battery recommendation

John Wise wisejohna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:27:35 MDT 2014

I have a 4 year old Interstate battery in my 60 TR3A that has a 6 year old
Advanced AutoWire wiring system with an alternator.   And it appears the
battery has given up the ghost!

Since I have owned the car I have lived in Arizona & Florida so the car gets
driven regularly so it is not like the battery died of non-use.  If I remember
correctly when I installed this battery, it was because the previous
Interstate had also died an early death!

What battery does the list recommend for a TR3 that is regularly driven once
or twice  a week in moderate to hot weather??

Thanks

John

John Wise
Ormond Beach, FL