[TR] Subject: Engineer Question again!

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 15:53:18 MDT 2014

Well now that's interesting.  So...when I rebuilt the engine, the float between the main and the crank was too big.  To fill it, I ordered thrust washers, one regular and one .001 over.  That made the gap within tolerance, but did mean that the crank was pushed rearwards by that extra amount.  Would that do it?