[TR] AST_004.pdf

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Apr 12 13:34:00 MDT 2014

Hi Larry,
Here is the AST_004 board. I was able to reduce the size of the board. Did you
ever try Advanced Circuits pricing? They have a automated quoting form you
fill out and you can get pricing withing minutes.
I printed this on a letter size paper and I think you might be able to cut
this out and use it as a template to see if it all fits together.
Let me know it you think it is OK.
Went out for a spin in the Triumph today and the frickin speedometer cable
wound itself into a knot.
Thanks,
Dave

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of AST_004.pdf]